County officials have the important job of advocating on behalf of their county to state and federal lawmakers.
NYSAC is your advocacy partner, and will provide the expertise and guidance needed to present your county's needs to representatives in Albany and Washington.
From helping plan a trip to the Capitol to lobbying resources, guidelines, and templates, NYSAC can support your advocacy efforts. Below are several valuable tools to effectively advocate for your county.
2019 Legislative Session
Calendar: 2019 NYS Legislative Session Dates
2018 NYS Legislative Session
2018 State of the State: County Impact Report
- Video Announcement of Mayday for Mandate Relief Campaign
- About Mayday for Mandate Relief
- Model Resolution for Counties
- Press Release Template
- Reimburse Counties for DA Salary Increases
- Realign How 9-1-1 Surcharges are Collected and Allocated
Advocacy Resources for County Officials:
- NYS Legislative Session Calendar