NYSAC News magazine: Call for Articles
Share your expertise with county leaders around the state! Contribute an article to the upcoming issue of NYSAC News
Theme: 2018 Legislative Guide
This issue of NYSAC News
magazine will focus on:
- The latest updates on the issues and policies impacting NY's counties,
- What to watch for in 2018 regarding Federal and State legislation related to local governments,
- Innovative county programs across NYS,
- Advocating for county needs,
- And more related to the upcoming legislative session.
NYSAC is now accepting articles related to these topics as well as county services and innovative programs.
Articles should be between 750 and 1,000 words and must be sent to Nicole Correia (firstname.lastname@example.org
) by December 15.
For information about advertising in the magazine, click here
Click to view past issues of the magazine.
Thousands of county officials read NYSAC News, the top publication on policy issues impacting NY's counties, innovative county solutions, and best practices for serving residents.
Articles must be 750 to 1,000 words and include a high resolution (300 dpi) photo of the author as well as contact information. Other high resolution photos and graphics to illustrate the article are encouraged.