NYSAC - Hamilton
Facts of Interest
- Population: 5,379
- Year Organized: 1816
- Area: 1,721 Square Miles
- County Seat: Lake Pleasant
- Main Industry: Public Administration
- County Supervisors: 9
- State Parks: The Adirondack Park
- Communities: 15
- 3 Uniformed Police Officers
- School Districts: 7
- Named in honor of Alexander Hamilton, the only member of the New York delegation who signed the Constitution, statesman, and soldier.
- Home of Great Camp Sagamore.
- Home of the Adirondack Museum.
- Home of The Lake Theater.
- Home of the Indian Lake Museum.
- Home of the Adirondack Lakes Center for the Arts.