NYSAC - Schuyler
Facts of Interest
- Population: 19226
- Year Organized: 1854
- Area: 329 Square Miles
- County Seat: Watkins Glen
- Main Industry: Retail Trade
- County Legislators 8
- State Parks: 1
- Cities, Towns and Villages: 15
- 16 Uniformed Police Officers
- School Districts: 2
- Named in honor of General Philip Schuyler, one of the four major generals of the Continental Army.
- Home of the Lamoka Lake Prehistoric Site.
- Home of the Clawsen House/ Brick Tavern House Historic Site and Museum.
- Home of the Cardboard Boat Regatta.
- Home of the Lee School National Historic Landmark.
- Home of Finger Lakes National Forest.