New York's county governments provide the essential services for creating and sustaining healthy, vibrant and safe communities. Counties support and maintain infrastructure, including roads, bridges, airports and transit systems. From maintaining roads to promoting public health, county services improve the lives of our residents every day, in countless ways.
NYSAC supports state and federal policies and programs that provide county governments with resources and tools to effectively serve their communities.
To view resolutions, research, and advocacy work within a specific issue area, click on the link to the left.
- View all NYSAC resolutions from January 2018 here.
- View all NYSAC resolutions from January 2017 here.
- View all NYSAC resolutions from September 2016 here.
- View all NYSAC resolutions from February 2016 here.
- View all NYSAC resolutions from September 2015 here.
Committee members from across the state come together in February and September to develop, discuss and adopt the resolutions that go before the full county delegation. Resolutions then become the basis of NYSAC's legislative program for the coming year.