- Legislative Priorities
- Policy Areas
- Demographic and Economic Reports
- Shared Services
- Organ Donation
- The Opioid Crisis
- #KeeptheCap Fiscal Impact Calculator
Agriculture & Rural Affairs
Agriculture is a crucial segment of New York State's economy, and the core of many New York counties. There are approximately 35,000 farms in New York State and 99 percent of those are family owned. A thriving farm economy is essential to New York's farm and food industry, and to the economic health of our farming counties.
The latest research, advocacy resources, reports, and resolutions related to county agriculture issues can be found below.
- The Dairy Crisis and Its Impact on NYS Farmers - video webinar recording (April 2018)
- Supporting Agriculture in New York State
- Promoting Agriculture in Your County