New York State County Treasurers and Finance Officers Association Elects Officers at Fall Meeting
- By: NYSAC
- On: 10/27/2021 09:45:30
- In: Press Releases
Congratulations to the new officers!
The New York State Association of Counties (NYSAC) congratulates the new officers of the New York State County Treasurers and Finance Officers Association (NYSCTFOA) who were elected at the association's fall meeting this month.
This year's new officers are:
- Hon. Nancy Buck, Sullivan County, President
- Hon. Andrew Jarosh, Saratoga County, 1st Vice President
- Hon. Amy Davies, Livingston County, 2nd Vice President (not pictured)
- Hon. Kevin Gardiner, Oswego County, Secretary
- Hon. Kim DeFrank, Orleans County, Treasurer
All will serve one-year terms.