Counties in the News, September 5, 2017
Tuesday's news from counties across the state.
Planning your training agenda at the NYSAC Fall Seminar: A list of workshops
- Collective Bargaining: The Art of Negotiation with your County Employees
- Importance of Preparing for the 2020 Census
- Body Cameras: Preserving the Safety of Officers and the Public
- Preschool Special Education
- Foundations of County Government
- Women's Leadership Council: Meeting of the Minds
- An Early Intervention Update for County Officials
- Cyber Security Awareness Tips and Information
- Getting in Bed with Airbnb
- Clean Energy Communities
- Employment Practices Liability: How Vulnerable Are You?
- County-wide Shared Services Initiatives
- Driverless Cars: Emerging Technology that will Impact County Governments
- Raising the Age of Criminal Responsibility: State Overview
- Raising the Age of Criminal Responsibility: County Impact
- Casinos and Gaming in NY Counties: a Growing Partnership
- Community Choice Aggregation Can Reduce Energy Costs
- Combating New York's Heroin and Opioid Epidemic
- Plastic Bags: An Issue Coming Soon to Your County Board
- The Blooming of Blue Green Algae
- Building Consensus in a Political Environment: Understanding Dispute Resolution
- Meeting Dynamics: A Guide to Parliamentary Procedures
- Indigent Defense Services: The County and State Role
Online registration for the NYSAC Fall Seminar is open until September 8th.
NYSAC Thanks Our Sponsors of the Fall Seminar
Join a growing list of companies participating with hundreds of county officials at the NYSAC Fall Seminar in Onondaga County next month.
To make sure your company does not miss this opportunity, sign up today by submitting registration materials here.
NEW YORK CITY
CENTRAL NEW YORK
WESTERN NEW YORK