Legislative Guide: Online and In Print
The new NYSAC News magazine is packed with timely articles for county leaders.
The latest issue of NYSAC News magazine
is now available in print and online. This issue focuses on the 2019 NYS Legislative Session and the budget and policy issues that could have an impact on our counties.
View the magazine online here.
Articles in this issue include:
- 2019 Legislative Program
- State Mandates and How We Got Here
- Women's Leadership Council: Resources for Women in County Government
- Voting in NYS May Be Changing: What to Know
- Marijuana Legalization in New York State
- Commission on Parental Legal Representation Focusing on Improving the Family Court System
- Offices of County Coroners, Medical Examiners Face Challenges
- NYS Legislative Session Calendar
- NACo: Federal Policy Outlook Spells Opportunities for Counties
- County-wide Shared Services: In Search of New Opportunities
- Ontario County Recognized for Ethical Business Practices
- OD Map: Overdose Detection Mapping
- Dark Store Theory and the Real Property Tax
- Community Branding: Create and Communicate Your County Brand
- Counsel's Corner: New Local Laws
- and more...