Top 10 Reasons to Attend the NYSAC Fall Seminar
The best training for NY's county officials, to start.
And a bonus, number 11: Enjoy the Sullivan County reception on Tuesday night at The Museum at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts! It will be a fun chance to catch up with colleagues from other counties and unwind after a full day of workshops.
Every year, the NYSAC Fall Seminar provides an overview of the upcoming legislative year and the issues impacting counties. Hundreds of county delegates from across NYS convene to pass a series of resolutions, to layout the year's advocacy priorities, and to participate in training and education on the issues and skills needed for effective leadership.
This year's Fall Seminar will be held at Resorts World Catskills in Monticello, New York in the heart of beautiful Sullivan County..
Learn more and register here.
View photos from last year's Legislative Conference here.
- Remain informed and up-to-date on the rapidly changing local, state, and Federal policy environment.
- Learn how the 2020 NYS Legislative Session could impact counties and property taxpayers, which issue areas to keep an eye on, and how to advocate for your county.
- Discuss and vote on the resolutions that direct NYSAC's advocacy efforts.
- Hear from leading experts on the national, state, and local issues impacting counties.
- Attend timely and informational workshops on topics of concern for counties.
- Attend the NYSAC Women's Leadership Council featuring a state perspective on women in government.
- Network and share best practices with hundreds of dedicated and passionate county officials from across the state in a bipartisan setting, focused on the needs of our counties.
- Get the latest on innovative local approaches to public health, public safety, technology, tourism, employee engagement, and more.
- Meet hundreds of vendors offering high-quality solutions to the challenges counties face.
- Gain the knowledge and tools to be an even more effective public servant in your community.