The annual County Legislative Program includes a series of reform proposals developed by county delegates, with a goal of making New York a better, stronger and economically viable state in which to live, work, and raise a family.
The components of the Legislative Program reflect the need for specific state or federal action. These policies have a direct impact on local governments, our residents, and the businesses in our communities.
2019 New York State Legislative Session Summary: The Impact on New York's Counties (updated 8/14/19)
2019 New York State Legislative Session Summary: The Impact on New York's Counties (updated 6/24/19)
To view information about NYS Budget proposals, click here.
2019 Post-Budget Legislative Program - One Page Summary
2019 Post-Budget Legislative Platform - Full Analysis
2019 Legislative Program - One Page Summary
2019 Legislative Platform - Full Analysis
- 2019-20 Enacted State Budget - NYSAC Analysis (updated 4/15/19)
- 2019-20 State Budget One House Comparison Report
- NYSAC 30 Day Amendment Request
- NYSAC 2019-20 State Budget Testimony
- 2019 Federal Government Legislative Priorities
- 2018 Year in Review - Victories and Continued Opportunities
- 2018 New York State Legislative Session Summary: The Impact on New York's Counties (updated 12/31/18)
- Final 2018-19 New York State Budget: Initial County Impact Summary
- The County Perspective on the 2018-19 Executive State Budget Proposal - (2/5/18)
- 2018 NYSAC Legislative Program