The annual County Legislative Program includes a series of reform proposals developed by county delegates, with a goal of making New York a better, stronger and economically viable state in which to live, work, and raise a family.
The components of the Legislative Program reflect the need for specific state or federal action. These policies have a direct impact on local governments, our residents, and the businesses in our communities.
2021 Legislative Session
2021 Legislative Program
2021 Legislative Session Calendar
- Children, Families, and Health Committees
- Crime Victims, Codes, Corrections
- Environmental Conservation
- Finance, Ways-Means, Budget-Revenue
- Health, Mental Health, Substance Abuse
- Higher Education
- Social Services
- Transportation, Local Government
NYSAC 2020 Legislative Session Summary
2020 Post COVID-19 Legislative Program
SFY 2021 Enacted Budget County Imact Report (Interim) - 4/10/2020
NYSAC's Initial State of the State Analysis
NYSAC 2020 Legislative Program - One page summary
NYSAC 2020 Legislative Platform
Calendar: 2020 NYS Legislative Session Dates
2020 Federal Priorities
2019 Legislative Session
NYSAC 2019 Year in Review - Victories and Opportunities for Continued Advocacy
2019 New York State Legislative Session Summary: The Impact on New York's Counties (updated 1/2/20)
To view information about NYS Budget proposals, click here.
2019 Post-Budget Legislative Program - One Page Summary
2019 Post-Budget Legislative Platform - Full Analysis
2019 Legislative Program - One Page Summary
2019 Legislative Platform - Full Analysis
- 2019-20 Enacted State Budget - NYSAC Analysis (updated 4/15/19)
- 2019-20 State Budget One House Comparison Report
- NYSAC 30 Day Amendment Request
- NYSAC 2019-20 State Budget Testimony
- 2019 Federal Government Legislative Priorities
NYSAC is your advocacy partner, and will provide the expertise and guidance needed to present your county's needs to representatives in Albany and Washington.
From helping plan a trip to the Capitol to lobbying resources, guidelines, and templates, NYSAC can support your advocacy efforts. Below are several valuable tools to effectively advocate for your county.