NY County Officials Graduate National Leadership Academy
Congratulations to New York's eight April NACo Leadership Academy graduates!
- Grant Cox, Network Administrator I, Livingston County
- Holly Fleming, Office Assistant III, Madison County
- Katrina McCloy, Clerk of the Legislature, Tompkins County
- Korsah Akumfi, County Administrator, Schoharie County
- Nicole Copeland, Account Clerk/Typist, Livingston County
- Paul Wendel, County Executive, Chautauqua County
- Tammy Reynolds, Administrator, Cattaraugus County
- Timothy Hardy, Deputy Director of Public Safety, Washington County
They join over 10,000 graduates and current participants from across the country benefiting from the 12-week online program enabling existing and emerging county leaders to achieve their highest potential.
The September cohort is just around the corner. If you're interested in joining the ranks of NACo Leadership Academy graduates, improving your leadership skills and delivering results for your team and county, click here to learn more and enroll! Scholarships are available.
Developed by General Colin Powell, the Professional Development Academy and NACo, the High Performance Leadership Academy is an online 12-week program that helps your workforce develop fundamental, practical leadership skills to deliver results for counties and residents.